Wednesday, January 18, 2012

members who haven't signed in & general props comment

If any of you know and see Vanessa or Cassie at school, please tell them to log into the blog (neither has yet). An invitation was sent to their emails.

I'll post tonight whether we will have a meeting on Saturday, but a quick view of the props list doesn't reveal a lot of things we have to make, except for flowers (bouquets, centerpieces, etc). I think it will be unlikely that we meet, but please check tonight or early tomorrow morning.

We do have a LENGTHY props list, but we still have a lot of questions about the items that we need to pose to the directors. I'll share a copy of the list with the group, but I will have to do that via email. I hope to have something to share by the weekend. We will need to find a lot of this stuff, so will need everyone to get word out to the Odyssey community once we are definite what is needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment