Monday, February 13, 2012

I have styrofoam that could be used to "fluff" up the towels instead of paper rolls. It would stick better so no need to worry that they may roll out. Sorry I missed everyone on Saturday. Please let me know if you are still looking for items or if you are all set with the props. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Styrofoam is a good idea and I considered it, but didn't want to buy any. But, in the end, I've figured a way to pin a towel to some cardboard and I'm just using some "tubes" I made with rolled up scrap paper. Everything is pinned quite tightly, so nothing will fall out. Thanks for the good idea though! It turns out I only need one towel to fill each cubby with my new method. I only need a second towel for the three colors where the actors will pull one out.

    ReplyDelete